The Son of Zeus!
|Age||1000 years +|
|Previous Affiliation||God's of Olympus|
|Base of Operations||Unknown Currently|
|Powers & Abilities|
|Powers||Superhuman Strength |
|Equipment||Adamantine Sword |
Perseus is the first official hero in the current universe to step out of shadow. He is credited as the "titan killer" and is the son of Zeus.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Perseus's physical strength is beyond human. He can physically bend metal with his bare hands. He has demonstrated that he is strong enough to knock out people with normal durability with as little as a tap to the head.
- Superhuman Endurance: Perseus's bones and muscles are denser and harder than normal. He also has an exceptional tolerance for pain.
- Longevity: His aging process has been slowed down due to extensive regeneration of healthy cells.
- Accelerated Healing: As a demi-God, Perseus heals about three times faster than a normal human would.
- Alcohol Immunity: Perseus like all Demi-Gods and Gods is, virtually immune to intoxication by consuming alcohol.
- Equestrianism: Perseus can easily bond with animals, specially horses. His ability as a horse rider is best seen when he is riding, "The Pegasus".
- Swordsmanship: Over the years of battling monster's and fending off other demigods, Perseus has gained considerable skill in the use of sword.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Perseus is an expert of both Greek wrestling and Pygmachia.
- Adamantine Sword:
- Personal Shield:
- Medusa's Head:
- In Greek mythology, Perseus, the legendary founder of Mycenae and of the Perseid dynasty of Danaans, was the first hero.
- This is the modern interpretation of Perseus who continues to live on in the YJ universe.
- The author originally wanted to pick Perseus's birthday as April 1st as a form of a joke.
- This is perhaps the most grounded re-imagination of a mythological figure (demi-god) in the comic book universe.