|Real Name||Phoebe Morta Koel|
Paige Decima Koel
Penelope Nona Koel
Triglav Enterprises (Phoebe)
The Stepford House (Paige)
Caine, Davies & Koel LLP (Penelope)
|Relatives||Sigrun Koel (Deceased)|
Dana Koel-Davies (Deceased)
|Powers & Abilities|
|Powers||Telepathic Hive Mind|
Tactile Telekinesis (Phoebe)
Triplicate (real names Phoebe, Paige and Penelope Koel) are metahuman triplets belonging to the Gehenna Organization...
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Telepathic Hive Mind: The sisters possess a unique telepathic ability that links their minds through a sort of hive-like connection. They share thoughts, experiences and even memories within the hive. Their intellect is compounded due to the connection between their mind, melding the minds of three into the minds of one for purposes of learning and knowledge retention. Due to this they possess a form of eidetic memory, due to possessing virtually three different views of each memory they possess. Their connection extends not only to their minds but their physical bodies, though this is more of a sympathetic connection than an actual one. They are more comfortable when they are in close proximity of each other, their mental connection seemingly stronger then as well. Three minds bound as one serves as a significant road block for all other psychics, all experiencing some amount of difficulty or even pain when attempting to read their mind. Though their minds are connected, they are still distinct and different in many ways, though one triplet is capable of assuming control over the other's minds either forcibly or with permission. Through either method it seems to cause them all great discomfort, the former more so than the latter.
Avatar of the Unity:
- Political and Diplomatic Knowledge:
- Psychological Expertise:
- Legal Expertise:
- Technological Expertise:
- Solitude: While the triplets are counted as some of the most powerful metahumans on the planet when together, their strength is considerably diminished when they are separated making divide and conquer tactics particularly effective against them. They have also been shown to experience symptoms close to those of withdrawal when separated from each other from extended periods of time.
- Unconsciousness: When rendered unconscious through any means, a triplet is temporarily disconnected from the hive, the others losing access to that triplet's mind unless they actively reconnect through their telepathy. This lessens their power for as long as she is unconscious, acting much like a method of separation for them. Should one of them die, it can be theorized that the other two will be permanently weakened.
- Moira: This a powerful machine constructed for the Triplets by their father, using funds held by the Gehenna Organization. It serves to amplify their psychic abilities, resulting in them being capable of locating, reading and otherwise affecting the minds of anyone on earth, so long as they aren't being protected by an equally powerful psychic force or something that serves to block psychic interference.
- The Triplet's appearances are based on that of the Stepford Cuckoos from Marvel Comics.